joi, 13 decembrie 2012

My poem


Dear Santa Claus,

I know we aren't close.
But here's my little poem,
Dedicated to you.
I'm not an artist,

But I can put some words together.
And I'm not a trompetist,
But this is a mess put together.
What I'm saying it's ironic

Even without sense.
But I don't own narcotics
But please,give me a chance!
I've been a naughty kid this year

But I'm still disciplinated.
I've been to Pull & Bear
And bought something for you
But after I got out of the shop

I just realized that I don't know where you stay
But,I want to tell you something by the way
This year I want something special,
And I'm not talking about Justin Bieber.


This year,when it's the end of the world,
I want you to bring me a laptop.
So,this way,I could tell my crush that I love him
In the 20th of December's night, 11:59 o’clock

So be patient and give me the gift
Before the end of the world
And I will leave my gift for you
On the table,in the kitchen...

P.S

Dear Santa Claus,
I am sorry for my long letter
But I just want to see you


And discover where you hide.







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ChocolateAutumn Falling LeavesAutumn Falling LeavesAutumn Falling Leaves